Thursday, July 7, 2011

Samsung Galaxy 10.1" Tablet

What's this?  Could it be?!  *Gasp*  Yes, I think it is.  An actual Technology Review post.

Huzzah!

Last night, when I was up until 12:30am, I posted a more personal, about-me-ish entry.  I did this using my new Samsung Galaxy Tablet with keyboard dock.

Let me tell you, this thing fucking rocks ice.  It's sleek, lightweight, easy to transport, fast, and does everything a laptop does except play full versions of video games.  I definitely got the bang for my buck on this technology investment.

My only complaint is that the keyboard dock is a little flakey sometimes.  Oh, and the tablet itself likes to tell you when it's charged to 100%.  It lights the screen up and plays the universal notification ringtone for you...

Hella annoying at 2:30am.

But it's fantastic otherwise.  Screen is great, awesome colors, bright clear whites and deep, non-pixley blacks.  Multitasks like a champ, too.  I can browse the web, listen to music, and swiftly switch to checking email or playing a game in seconds.  I also enjoy reading books on it.

I don't have much else to say about the device except that I'm laying in bed right now using it to post this.  And I feel bad for my laptop.  The only thing I'd use it for is if I travel for a super extended period of time where I know I'll have decent internet and want to play WoW or Rift while I'm gone.  Unfortunately, that's the small use I have for my laptop now.  I'll find excuses to use it still :P

No comments:

Post a Comment