Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Warlock

Last week I finished The Warlock, the fifth book in the series The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel.


It was an excellent read.  I honestly thought it was the last in the series, but there is going to be one more, entitled The Enchantress, and is not coming out until May next year.  Great ...


The Warlock was very fun to get through; there was some time travel, all of the characters were given ample "screen time", and the ending wrapped up with an excellent twist and cliffhanger.  Overall, good book.

I'm not going to go in to detail at all here.  In fact, I'm just going to leave it right here at "good book" and call it a day.  I need to get back to reading A Game of Thrones ...

A friend of mine is going to be reading The Wheel of Time series.  I may try to gather some of this thoughts on those books as I very well may reread them, after I finish A Song of Ice and Fire, in preparation for the final WoT book due out next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment