Saturday, June 9, 2012

The "No-Poo" Movement

Yesterday I decided to start the No-Poo Movement.  I've quit shampooing my hair cold-turkey.  I'm still using conditioner at this time, but I'm hoping to be completely off that in a few weeks.

It sucks.  I showered last night before going out, and sat under the water trying to get the water to clean my hair out.  And I felt pretty gross just putting conditioner in my hair.

But it doesn't really look that bad.  I mean, no one could really tell that it's greasy at the roots.  I'm just hoping the transition period only takes a couple weeks.  Some people were talking two months before the greasiness goes away.

I'm going to document my progress with this here as a way to keep me in to it.  When I finally saw my hair completely dry last night, I was like, fuck this I'm washing it tomorrow.  But I'm not going to.  Just going to leave it.  Willpower.

No comments:

Post a Comment