Monday, July 25, 2011

Are You Ready for This Shit?

So, after three and a half months of waiting, my corset finally arrived today.

o.o

I'm amazed.  I'm so excited.  I cannot wait for Ren Fest and Halloween this year.  In fact, I'm so happy with the corset that I put it on (fits like a glove) as well as most of the rest of the costume (excludes belt and belt pouch).

Pictures:

Corset




Corset on me with under-pants leggings of costume




Corset on me under my Mother Confessor Dress



Yeah, I know I'm lame taking pictures of myself in the mirror, but Luke was busy and I didn't want to bug him about it.  I didn't put the belt on that I have, but I'll definitely wear that for the fair.  I might find a dagger and sheath I can wear on my upper arm.  Attach some crows feathers to it.  Dunno, gonna see what I can find at the fair.

YAY!  IT'S FINALLY DONE.  MY COSTUME IS COMPLETE.  Weeeeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment