Sunday, July 24, 2011

Randomness

OMG it's finally clean!  The whole house is clean!  Things I'd like to note about cleaning:

1.)  Cleaning takes way too long by yourself.
2.)  Swiffer company rocks.  All of their products make my life easier
3.)  Cats shed far too much.
4.)  I need to start cleaning once a week instead of every other week.
5.)  Fabreez makes the best scent products.

I have also developed a permanent cleaning hair style.  See below.

And so my mom can rest easier knowing I did not fuck my hair up, here's what it looks like, down, with the purple highlights.

New Fabreez fake-o candle is also attached.

That is akk.  Oh and my corset for my costume will FINALLY be here tomorrow.  Yay!




1 comment:

  1. You know, I don't like the camera on my tablet at all. Taking pictures with the phone or the regular camera next time ...

    ReplyDelete