Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The First Confessor

Did ... did I forget to write about this one?

Yah.  I did.

It was excellent.  It was a perfectly executed high-five to the most underlying plot of The Sword of Truth series.  We learn all about Magda, Merrit, Prosecutor Lotahin, the Temple Team, Quinn (posthumously known as Kolo), The Sword of Truth, The Boxes of Ordin, and Barracus.

I love this book.  I am so glad Goodkind felt the necessity to write such an awesome story.

I have only one complaint.  It starts off well, but there's a lull.  I might not have read it properly in that one conversation Magda has with a character drags on for what feels like ages.  In all actuality, it wasn't that long, it just felt like it.  That's all.

Otherwise, excellent read for the SoT fans.  5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment